Friday, February 13, 2009

Mend me, then break me, then mend me again..........

Haha hey! im making use of the company's resources.hehehe. i didnt go for lunch today.. coz i had breakfast & its my last day today. although its quite short but i will miss it here. i like the people here. very pleasant and friendly although their all highranked(?i think) haha. this guy, Ariff just came to me and shaked my hand after 3 days. hahaha. he said he only always smile but dotn nkow my name. yeh so everyone is like that. i had alot of that yesterday and the first day, from cassandra, ying tze blahblah, not that you know or care, but id just like to write it down. &everyone is 20+ 30+ and so on, the youngest is 20, which is cass. so i am youngest hehe. oh they might extend me till next thurs? to the event day, and ill be doing registration!!1yay! anything but calling would do. hahaha. wow that will be awesome.

Im listening to mew again and blogging, chatting with ger. shes taking half day): so after 1 ill be all alone to countdown myself. ): blah. i cant wait for tonight! hehehe. and tmrw is val's day! im spending it alone. ahahha, i want to stay home and sleep. its just a stupid cliche day.not that i dont have anyone to spend it with but i just dont want to. hehe. and sunday, the clique minus lennon will be here. awww i miss lenny! ill be alone amongst the couples. ahh my family friend...

I MISS WHITLEY. random but yeh? I was in facebook looking at roshitha's profile ( yes at work hahah) and i saw our grad day photos.. i miss school, i miss my class surprisngly, i miss my uniform too. ahhh. i feel sad now. ): oh well. its just a phase of life, part and parcel

kay my random and boring post. tada!
comforting sounds

No comments: