Monday, February 16, 2009

Drowning ship.
I'll find you somewhere, show you how much i care(:

Happy 1st birthday Koen!

Back to my first love, pharrell baby

HAHAHAHA. pharrell williams laa, saw this n.e.r.d video and start screaming, i havent seen him for a long time. ahh imy baby. hhaha!

I have so many pictures to upload from ytd.gah im sitll in the midst of resizing it..

ah kay im finally done. ytd was koen's birthday so we all met up at novena, gail's aunt place or something.they were using the function room. so anyway, just chilled and caught up with gail and zy, miss them all. i brought my dslr hahahaha and we played with all the lighting shiat. let the pictures speak for themselves, fuhh











this photo looks good eh, hehehe, looks professional haha! (the 4th one)

































Hahaha look at this! look at my face. im just playing hehehe. its a hair band anywya, im acting like a nowadays hahaha! hippie band shiatxz rawkxz hahaha! kk go laugh












































I like this picture(: hahah not the person HEHEH but the way yours truly took it. HAHA!


























































































































enjoy!and yeah i love all of you! miss you all alrdy, had a blast althought lennon and james werent there. ahh.
k im waiting for ger and james to come over for tennis. lose that fats baby! taaa!
imy.butbutbut oh no we're dead.yes go on,ignore me ignore me.right now im hanging on to, whaat? oh spite! there was even nth to hang on to.
so, you see, im falling...

There goes my hero, watching as he goes..

No comments: